For Your Information & Entertainment News Updates

Nigerian Striker, Odion Ighalo Turns Down ₦90Million Per Week Pay

by Unknown , at 05:41 , has 0 comments



Watford striker Odion Ighalo has said he was offered almost £300,000 a week to move to the Chinese Super League. Passing by the present Pounds to Naira swapping scale, that is appoximately N90, 000, 000 every week. 

Various enormous name players have marked for Chinese clubs, with Jiangsu Suning paying Chelsea £25 million for Ramires and Shakhtar Donetsk £38.5m for Alex Teixeira, while Guangzhou Evergrande landed Jackson Martinez for £32m.

The Daily Mail reports that Hebei China Fortune, who marked Gael Kakuta on Friday, endeavored to secure the mark of Ighalo, who has scored 14 Premier League objectives this season.

The Nigeria worldwide said: "I was close. They made a £10m offer and were putting forth me over £200,000 a week; a four-year contract. I couldn't rest for three days.

"That sort of cash is difficult to turn down. A few colleagues in the changing area were stating, 'You can't miss this chance.' But I don't hop into choices such as that.

"I supplicated about it, and God said it was not for me, regardless of the amount of cash it was. I knew God would guide me. When I said I would prefer not to go, they offered me more cash, practically £300,000 a week. I let them know it's not about the cash."

Ighalo, who marked another five-year contract at Watford in September, included: "They have called again and I have turned them down once more. Possibly in the event that I continue scoring objectives, that group will accompany triple the cash toward the end of the season. At the point when the time is all in all correct to go to China I will know. On the off chance that it's for me it will happen.

"When I was in Ajegunle, I was watching the Premier League, envisioning one day I would be a piece of it. In the event that I continue doing what I'm doing I can make the most of my football in England for four, five or six years.

"I helped this group to advancement. In what capacity would I be able to leave in light of cash? I know cash is great. With that kind of cash I can secure my life. Be that as it may, you can't offer your
Thanks For Visiting Naijaballers.com Please Don't Forget To Add Your Comment To Our Posts...

To Add A Comment ? Please Check The Comment Box Below...
Thank You For Visiting


CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates

Nigerian Striker, Odion Ighalo Turns Down ₦90Million Per Week Pay
About
Nigerian Striker, Odion Ighalo Turns Down ₦90Million Per Week Pay - written by Unknown , published at 05:41, categorized as Sports . And has 0 comments
0 comments Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply
Copyright ©2015 NaijaBallers Blog
Template Redesigned By Webtech - Published by NaijaBallers
Powered by Blogger
-->