For Your Information & Entertainment News Updates

I Am Not Wizkid's Boy – L.A.X Speaks On His Future Plans

by Unknown , at 05:27 , has 0 comments



Star Boy Entertainment artiste L.A.X who came into the music scene with a hot jam in 2014 titled Ginger which included Wizkid has uncovered why he hasn't worked together with Wizkid on any melody of late. 

In a meeting the 23-year-old artiste expressed that however he was still marked to Star Boy, he has been chipping away at making his own particular image. He additionally said that he as of now had more than 60 tunes recorded and began dropping them a year ago until he understood he was being called 'Wizkid's kid' by fans.

''When I began dropping my own particular tunes, I understood individuals started to say things like I am Wizkid's kid. They were calling me Wizkid's child" he expressed."

"Wizkid is an astounding craftsman and everyone realizes that, yet I am attempting to make my own particular image with the goal that individuals will know LAX for who LAX is. I am not Wizkid's kid or his child and that is the reason we haven't been cooperating a great deal as of late yet we have recorded numerous melodies together
Thanks For Visiting Naijaballers.com Please Don't Forget To Add Your Comment To Our Posts...

To Add A Comment ? Please Check The Comment Box Below...
Thank You For Visiting


CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates

I Am Not Wizkid's Boy – L.A.X Speaks On His Future Plans
About
I Am Not Wizkid's Boy – L.A.X Speaks On His Future Plans - written by Unknown , published at 05:27, categorized as Entertainment . And has 0 comments
0 comments Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply
Copyright ©2015 NaijaBallers Blog
Template Redesigned By Webtech - Published by NaijaBallers
Powered by Blogger
-->