For Your Information & Entertainment News Updates

Nigerian Player Ahmed Musa Unveiled By Leicester City

by Webtek , at 09:57 , has 0 comments



Leicester City have finally announced the £18million signing of Super Eagles forward, Ahmed Musa from Russian side, CSKA Moscow.

The Premier League champions also announced that Musa has signed a four-year-contract with them after passing his medical.

Before the official announcement, photos of Musa posing for photos with Leicester City jersey emerged online.

Speaking to the club’s official website, Musa expressed his delight in signing for ‘one of the best clubs in the Premier League.


“I feel very happy joining Leicester City, for me it’s one of the best clubs and I feel very happy. I joined because it’s one of the best clubs in the Premier League and they are like a family. That’s why I joined Leicester City and I’m very excited,” the forward told Leicester City TV.
“I look forward to seeing the fans in the new season and I will do my best to make them happy.” 
Musa finally joins Leicester City who had two bids turned down by CSKA Moscow for the 23-yearold during the January transfer window.
Thanks For Visiting Naijaballers.com Please Don't Forget To Add Your Comment To Our Posts...

To Add A Comment ? Please Check The Comment Box Below...
Thank You For Visiting


CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates

Nigerian Player Ahmed Musa Unveiled By Leicester City
About
Nigerian Player Ahmed Musa Unveiled By Leicester City - written by Webtek , published at 09:57, categorized as Sports . And has 0 comments
0 comments Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply
Copyright ©2015 NaijaBallers Blog
Template Redesigned By Webtech - Published by NaijaBallers
Powered by Blogger
-->