For Your Information & Entertainment News Updates

Teebillz Stole From Me, I Have Never Cheated On Him And He Knows - Tiwa Savage ( Read More)

by Webtek , at 00:10 , has 0 comments



She said Teebillz has never spent a dime on their child and she was the one taking care of their family. She also accused him of allegedly stealing from her and taking cocaine in their home. She said their marriage is over and what he did on social media was Godsent...that it made it easier for her to finally walk away. She said a whole lot more....

"I have never cheated on my husband. Not with Don Jazzy, Dr Sid, 2face Idibia or anybody. I have never cheated on my husband, and Tunji knows this. He knows that in his heart.
Thanks For Visiting Naijaballers.com Please Don't Forget To Add Your Comment To Our Posts...

To Add A Comment ? Please Check The Comment Box Below...
Thank You For Visiting


CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates

Teebillz Stole From Me, I Have Never Cheated On Him And He Knows - Tiwa Savage ( Read More)
About
Teebillz Stole From Me, I Have Never Cheated On Him And He Knows - Tiwa Savage ( Read More) - written by Webtek , published at 00:10, categorized as Entertainment . And has 0 comments
0 comments Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply
Copyright ©2015 NaijaBallers Blog
Template Redesigned By Webtech - Published by NaijaBallers
Powered by Blogger
-->