For Your Information & Entertainment News Updates

Why I’m A Ladies’ Man – Kiss Daniel

by Webtek , at 14:05 , has 0 comments



Hip hop sensation, Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe, popularly known as Kiss Daniel, has explained why he’s a ladies’ man, saying it’s because of the kind of songs he sings.

“The ladies have been amazing to me. They are wonderful fans and I am a ladies’ man especially because of the kind of songs I sing. I love my female fans. I am a loyal and good boy who would never take advantage of women,” he said in a recent interview.

Despite admitting being a ladies’ man, he however ruled out settling down with anyone of them soon, saying, “I am a young boy with responsibilities on my neck so I am not thinking about settling down anytime soon. There is still money to be made and I am not considering marriage at all at the moment.”

Kiss Daniel further disclosed that work on his album was in progress and already, “Wizkid has made his own version of one of my songs. I have done collaboration with him already. I also have some international shows lined up. My album is almost complete and I would release it anytime from now.”

On how fame has affected his life two years down the line, He said he misses some things about being unknown, such as boarding public transport without people taking pictures of him, posting them online and claiming he’s broke.
Thanks For Visiting Naijaballers.com Please Don't Forget To Add Your Comment To Our Posts...

To Add A Comment ? Please Check The Comment Box Below...
Thank You For Visiting


CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates

Why I’m A Ladies’ Man – Kiss Daniel
About
Why I’m A Ladies’ Man – Kiss Daniel - written by Webtek , published at 14:05, categorized as Entertainment . And has 0 comments
0 comments Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply
Copyright ©2015 NaijaBallers Blog
Template Redesigned By Webtech - Published by NaijaBallers
Powered by Blogger
-->