For Your Information & Entertainment News Updates

Guardiola: I Quit Bayern For A Chance To Manage In The EPL

by Unknown , at 00:03 , has 0 comments



Guardiola has uncovered he chose to leave Bayern Munich, for an opportunity to oversee in the EPL.

It is supposed that Manchester City are most disposed to get the superstar supervisor, who is Chief in their exchange arranges.

Yet, any semblance of Arsenal, Chelsea and United are additionally intrigued by the Spaniard and Guardiola is yet to choose.

"The reason I have not developed my agreement is basic. I need to oversee in the Premier League," said Guardiola.

"I haven't settled on another club yet.

"I'm extremely glad and appreciative to Bayern for the trust they've appeared in me yet I require another test.

"I have a chance to work in England. I believe I'm at the right age and I feel it is the right move for me."

Carlo Ancelotti has as of now been selected as Guardiola's successor and the Spaniard demands his side will remain a win under the Italian.

"Mentors go back and forth yet I think Carlo Ancelotti is an immaculate decision to assume control and I wish him the absolute best," said Guardiola.

"The squad won trophies under Heyckes and for me as well. They'll fruitful with Ancelotti in control also."
Thanks For Visiting Naijaballers.com Please Don't Forget To Add Your Comment To Our Posts...

To Add A Comment ? Please Check The Comment Box Below...
Thank You For Visiting


CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates

Guardiola: I Quit Bayern For A Chance To Manage In The EPL
About
Guardiola: I Quit Bayern For A Chance To Manage In The EPL - written by Unknown , published at 00:03, categorized as Sports . And has 0 comments
0 comments Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply
Copyright ©2015 NaijaBallers Blog
Template Redesigned By Webtech - Published by NaijaBallers
Powered by Blogger
-->