For Your Information & Entertainment News Updates

[Video] How Don Jazzy Earned My Respect - Timaya

by Webtek , at 16:09 , has 0 comments



Timaya has shed more light on how his respect was earned by Don Jazzy.

The pop singer is currently promoting his latest single ‘I concur’, which features the Mavin boss, and he has shed more light on the state of their relationship.

Speaking on how Don Jazzy gained the favourable status in his world, Timaya explained that working with Don Jazzy made him see him in a new light.

“I had finished doing the song (‘I concur’), I was in my studio, I said ‘if I put Don Jazzy on this song, it will be nice’.” The singer told Notjustok TV.

Timaya further explained the level of professionalism shown by Don Jazzy during the recording and how fast he voiced and gave in the final version of the hit single.

Check out the full video of the interview below.


Thanks For Visiting Naijaballers.com Please Don't Forget To Add Your Comment To Our Posts...

To Add A Comment ? Please Check The Comment Box Below...
Thank You For Visiting


CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates

[Video] How Don Jazzy Earned My Respect - Timaya
About
[Video] How Don Jazzy Earned My Respect - Timaya - written by Webtek , published at 16:09, categorized as Entertainment . And has 0 comments
0 comments Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply
Copyright ©2015 NaijaBallers Blog
Template Redesigned By Webtech - Published by NaijaBallers
Powered by Blogger
-->