For Your Information & Entertainment News Updates

Ronaldo Would Not Rule Out Transfer To Barcelona

by Adedeji , at 17:15 , has 0 comments



Cristiano Ronaldo is keeping his options open and says not even a move to Barcelona would be off the table.

The Real Madrid star conceded it would be “very complicated” to play for a rival of his current or former club, Manchester United, but the forward, who once again confirmed his intention to honour his Real contract, refused to rule out Barca or Manchester City as options further down the line.

“There are things that you kind of already have an idea, that to play one day for Barcelona would be almost impossible, or to play for another English club other than Manchester [United], it’s very complicated,” Ronaldo told the Associated Press.

But that’s not 100 per cent guaranteed. As I said before, there are no certainties in football. Everything is open, all leagues.

“I may end my career here with Real Madrid. I’m just being honest. I don’t know what’s going to happen tomorrow. If I was 75 per cent certain, I would say so, it wouldn’t be a problem. But I have no idea.”

Ronaldo is under contract at the Bernabeu until 2018, by which time he will be 33, and while he has been linked with a late career move to Major League Soccer, it’s not something he is considering in the short term.

“Right now, I don’t see myself playing in the American league, but that’s right now,” he continued. “In two or three years I may think differently.”
Thanks For Visiting Naijaballers.com Please Don't Forget To Add Your Comment To Our Posts...

To Add A Comment ? Please Check The Comment Box Below...
Thank You For Visiting


CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates

Ronaldo Would Not Rule Out Transfer To Barcelona
About
Ronaldo Would Not Rule Out Transfer To Barcelona - written by Adedeji , published at 17:15, categorized as Sports . And has 0 comments
0 comments Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply
Copyright ©2015 NaijaBallers Blog
Template Redesigned By Webtech - Published by NaijaBallers
Powered by Blogger
-->