For Your Information & Entertainment News Updates

Nicki Minaj Just Shared A Sexy Bedroom Pic On Her Instagram Captioned It With " Babe Thanks But I Think I Need A Bigger Size "

by Webtek , at 23:53 , has 0 comments



Hmmm! Nicki Minaj just shared a sex picture of her with new panties on... I think her boy friend Meek just bought it for her.

She posted the picture on her Instagram page and caption it with " Babe thanks but I think I need a bigger size 🤔🕵😩😜 "
Thanks For Visiting Naijaballers.com Please Don't Forget To Add Your Comment To Our Posts...

To Add A Comment ? Please Check The Comment Box Below...
Thank You For Visiting


CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates

Nicki Minaj Just Shared A Sexy Bedroom Pic On Her Instagram Captioned It With " Babe Thanks But I Think I Need A Bigger Size  "
About
Nicki Minaj Just Shared A Sexy Bedroom Pic On Her Instagram Captioned It With " Babe Thanks But I Think I Need A Bigger Size " - written by Webtek , published at 23:53, categorized as Entertainment . And has 0 comments
0 comments Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply
Copyright ©2015 NaijaBallers Blog
Template Redesigned By Webtech - Published by NaijaBallers
Powered by Blogger
-->