For Your Information & Entertainment News Updates

MTN Stops Stealing Call Credit After Data Runs Out

by Adedeji , at 20:11 , has 0 comments



Has anyone noticed that MTN no longer deducts your money whenever you exhaust your data??

I was surprised when my browsing came to a halt when I was surfing the web the other day. Though, I was aware I have a limited data but my thought was whenever I finish using all my data the balance on my MTN line should keep me going. So, when the surfing was halt the first thing I did was to check my balance to know either if I should summarize some curses on MTN but to my greatest surprise my credit was still intact. Only GLO usually does that. Though I still don`t know the sms key and the shortcode one can use in other to continue browsing. The shortcode for GLO one is to sms PAYGO to 777 and the surfing continue.

NOTE: if you are a member of 15mb family just dial *406*5# to subscribe for MTN #5 for 5mb daily.

The effect of $5 Billion grin grin grin grin

This is the change that we seek.
Thanks For Visiting Naijaballers.com Please Don't Forget To Add Your Comment To Our Posts...

To Add A Comment ? Please Check The Comment Box Below...
Thank You For Visiting


CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates

MTN Stops Stealing Call Credit After Data Runs Out
About
MTN Stops Stealing Call Credit After Data Runs Out - written by Adedeji , published at 20:11, categorized as News . And has 0 comments
0 comments Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply
Copyright ©2015 NaijaBallers Blog
Template Redesigned By Webtech - Published by NaijaBallers
Powered by Blogger
-->