For Your Information & Entertainment News Updates

D'banj Speaks On Olamide Song Theft, Explains What Really Happened

by Unknown , at 09:23 , has 0 comments



Pop star D'banj has clarified the affirmation of melody robbery leveled by his music maker DeeVee against rap star Olamide. 

DeeVee, in a progression of tweets had asserted that Olamide stole a line in his Don't Stop track from an unreleased D'banj melody called Shake It.

Talking with Naijaloaded on Tuesday, December 15, D'banj said a few performers go to his home, listen to melodies he is recording or recorded and get enlivened by it.

He said:-
"I didn't think about the message from DeeVee yet the fact of the matter is reality. My home is open; I have tunes you folks have not listened. I have melodies that I'm going to discharge with makers you folks have requested that I work with. From time, anybody can come into my studio and listen to our melodies and not simply Olamide can come in. To me, it's not taking, I consider it to be motivation. 
"This specific one, this is a line I have been stating for quite a while, "Shake it, don't break it, it took your mother nine months to make it." I really heard it from Prince Aremo Oniru. Indeed, even Baddo (Olamide) had played about it saying, "Baba on the off chance that you no utilization this line I go use am o" yet I said I go use am." 
Talking on his association with another Yoruba-language rapper, Reminisce, he depicted the rapper as an artiste he loves for his energy and hustle.
"Think back terrible kid o spread mi. Think back will be going on visit with me, Timaya will be on the visit, Olu Maintain," he said. 
The pop star Dbanj facilitated individuals from the media in Ikeja, Lagos to a private screening of his impending discharged visual EP An Epic Journey.
Thanks For Visiting Naijaballers.com Please Don't Forget To Add Your Comment To Our Posts...

To Add A Comment ? Please Check The Comment Box Below...
Thank You For Visiting


CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates

D'banj Speaks On Olamide Song Theft, Explains What Really Happened
About
D'banj Speaks On Olamide Song Theft, Explains What Really Happened - written by Unknown , published at 09:23, categorized as Entertainment . And has 0 comments
0 comments Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply
Copyright ©2015 NaijaBallers Blog
Template Redesigned By Webtech - Published by NaijaBallers
Powered by Blogger
-->