For Your Information & Entertainment News Updates

Christ’s Return Is Imminent (Read About The Vision This Young Lady Saw)

by Unknown , at 00:32 , has 0 comments



Read below:-

Brethren, by the disclosure of God I got a dream exactly couple of months back that Christ returned and one and only man made it, I asked God for what good reason HE didn't take me and He let me know it was on the grounds that I was squalid and needed to bless myself, truly and in the fantasy I had plaited fleece on my hair and in the fantasy I knew it was a direct result of it. 
Those putting on tatoos, make-up, fake hair, dying cream, adornments, e.t.c, be careful with those things on the grounds that they are corrupt. 
Please we have no time till Christ's arrival, don't dismiss His truth. In the event that you haven't yet given your life to Christ, kindly do now. Welcome Jesus to your heart and request that he forget you and make you conceived once more. 
I sense firmly that five years is all we have left, the tribulation of the holy people will happen before His Second Coming, Tim LaHaye's Left Behind convention is not in the least right. 
Perused 1Tess 5:1-28 
God favor.
Thanks For Visiting Naijaballers.com Please Don't Forget To Add Your Comment To Our Posts...

To Add A Comment ? Please Check The Comment Box Below...
Thank You For Visiting


CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates

Christ’s Return Is Imminent (Read About The Vision This Young Lady Saw)
About
Christ’s Return Is Imminent (Read About The Vision This Young Lady Saw) - written by Unknown , published at 00:32, categorized as News . And has 0 comments
0 comments Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply
Copyright ©2015 NaijaBallers Blog
Template Redesigned By Webtech - Published by NaijaBallers
Powered by Blogger
-->