For Your Information & Entertainment News Updates

Anita Okoye’s Birthday Message to Paul is Super Sweet

by Adedeji , at 22:57 , has 0 comments



Happy Birthday to the P-Square twins!
Below is Anita‘s message for Paul Okoye.

Happy birthday to the love of my life, my soulmate, I cannot believe that after over a decade you still have the same effect on me as you did the first day I met you…. You have always been the amazing, caring and humble man you are today and I fall deeply in love with you with every passing day. 
I wish you God’s favour, divine blessings and guidance today and always. You are the best husband and father to our son and May your heart’s desires be granted. For always being compassionate towards others, happiness and peace will never leave your side. Happy birthday to this amazing hottie of a man! Andre’s number 1 super hero!!! Mypauly, Mr.Talent Bulus 1 of ifitedunu I love you…. #birthdayboy #soulmate #superstar #talentextraordinaire #sexyscorpio @rudeboypsquare
Thanks For Visiting Naijaballers.com Please Don't Forget To Add Your Comment To Our Posts...

To Add A Comment ? Please Check The Comment Box Below...
Thank You For Visiting


CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates

Anita Okoye’s Birthday Message to Paul is Super Sweet
About
Anita Okoye’s Birthday Message to Paul is Super Sweet - written by Adedeji , published at 22:57, categorized as Entertainment . And has 0 comments
0 comments Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply
Copyright ©2015 NaijaBallers Blog
Template Redesigned By Webtech - Published by NaijaBallers
Powered by Blogger
-->