For Your Information & Entertainment News Updates

My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA

by Adedeji , at 19:46 , has 0 comments



My First Bank Mastercard Was Compromised In The United States of America [RESOLVED]

My is AKINOLA GBENGA ,I reside in Lagos Nigeria, I came to United States for Holiday.

My ATM Master Card with 1st Bank [ FIRSTCASH ] number 5399 2320 5893 xxxx valid thru 12/17 was compromised in NEW YORK and while i was in ATLANTA GEORGIA ,on Tuesday 05/05/20015 which i received an ALERT that i made use of my MASTER CARD which i did not and I made a complain regarding this issue so that my Master Card should be BLOCKED.


The TOTAL money that was remove from my MASTER CARD was #421,341.9 [$2,000 plus] with reference /
MAY-2015 14:02:20 [ 9AM Atlanta time ] By FBN/BEST BUY 00010280/ NEW YORK/NY/U. BAL NGN 153,285.61CR

My Master Card was debited Twice ... I called BEST BUY company about this incident that my MASTER CARD has been COMPROMISED and i was told to contact my Financial Institution.I came back to Nigeria on June 2015 and whereby i have contacted my 1st Bank branch and i was told that the Merchant company decline from refunding money that was compromised from my Account through my ATM card and I was told in my branch that [ 1st Bank ]will not do anything to the money stolen.

Please house i need your help on how to go about to recovery of my stolen money, from 1ST Bank of Nigeria.


Thanks For Visiting Naijaballers.com Please Don't Forget To Add Your Comment To Our Posts...

To Add A Comment ? Please Check The Comment Box Below...
Thank You For Visiting


CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates

My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA
About
My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA - written by Adedeji , published at 19:46, categorized as News . And has 0 comments
0 comments Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply
Copyright ©2015 NaijaBallers Blog
Template Redesigned By Webtech - Published by NaijaBallers
Powered by Blogger
-->