For Your Information & Entertainment News Updates

Highlights Of Ministerial Screening Of Rotimi Amaechi

by Webtek , at 13:48 , has 0 comments



The screening of ministerial nominees resumed on Thursday, with the screening of six nominees including former River State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi and ex-Vice Chancellor of University of Ibadan, Prof. Isaac Adewole.

20 ministerial nominees have been screened since the exercise started two weeks ago.

Rotimi Amaechi


  • Whether I become minister or not, it will be on record that I once attend the Senate screening.
  • My administration worked to restore the old glory of Port Harcourt.
  • We now have almost 24-hour power supply in Rivers State.
  • Rivers State was the first state to introduce Fiscal Responsibility Law.
  • My administration redefined governance and reposition Rivers State.
  • Governors’ Forum acts as check to FG’s excesses.
  • I was born to fight for my rights.
  • I don’t like corruption.
  • I was chased out to Ghana because I fought for my rights.
  • Resources are in Niger Delta and they should be treated fairly
  • We must diversify economy and invest in education.
  • We must remove corruption and invest in power.
  • Without improved power supply, there can’t be industrialization.
  • I was never indicted by any panel.
  • Corruption is a very wide concept and very difficult to define.
  • Present mono-economic situation in Nigeria cannot address unemployment.
  • If we keep to rule of law and keep away impunity, government will function.
Thanks For Visiting Naijaballers.com Please Don't Forget To Add Your Comment To Our Posts...

To Add A Comment ? Please Check The Comment Box Below...
Thank You For Visiting


CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates

Highlights Of Ministerial Screening Of Rotimi Amaechi
About
Highlights Of Ministerial Screening Of Rotimi Amaechi - written by Webtek , published at 13:48, categorized as News . And has 0 comments
0 comments Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply
Copyright ©2015 NaijaBallers Blog
Template Redesigned By Webtech - Published by NaijaBallers
Powered by Blogger
-->