For Your Information & Entertainment News Updates

I Will Improve On The Network Fashola Laid Down – Ambode

by Unknown , at 00:39 , has 0 comments



Lagos state senator, Akinwunmi Ambode says he will satisfy his guarantee to enhance the system his forerunner Raji Fashola set down before leaving office.

Ambode said this at the 2015 Ojude Oba Epe Festival held at the Epe Recreation Ground, Epe Lagos today Sept. 27th.

"One of the things that we did guarantee amid the battle is that we would proceed with the infrastructural advancement of my forerunner and in the meantime enhance it and that is the thing that we've begun with ranges where we feel that there are prompt palliatives that we can give, we have done that however all the more imperatively, is for us to enhance the system in which Mr. Babatunde Fashola had really set down. 
I must choose between limited options, I need to do it for all Lagosians, that is the thing that I am resolved to do, I have said I will be caring about administration and that is the thing that I am going to and you will see it. 
What I have done in the most recent three months is to set up the institutional system and If you need to manufacture a house, you need to establish the framework, you will now see what I'll be doing in the following three and half years, simply watch and you would see it," he said
Thanks For Visiting Naijaballers.com Please Don't Forget To Add Your Comment To Our Posts...

To Add A Comment ? Please Check The Comment Box Below...
Thank You For Visiting


CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates

I Will Improve On The Network Fashola Laid Down – Ambode
About
I Will Improve On The Network Fashola Laid Down – Ambode - written by Unknown , published at 00:39, categorized as News . And has 0 comments
0 comments Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply
Copyright ©2015 NaijaBallers Blog
Template Redesigned By Webtech - Published by NaijaBallers
Powered by Blogger
-->