For Your Information & Entertainment News Updates

Father Rapes 11 Year Old Daughter And Impregnates Neighbors Daughter

by Unknown , at 14:10 , has 0 comments



A 46-year-old man, Morris Ndidwe, has been captured by the Delta State Police Command for supposedly assaulting his 11-year-old girl and impregnating a neighbor's little girl in Delta State.

As indicated by his wife, Ndidwe had attempted on a few events to assault his is 11-year-old girl in the past before the last endeavor that landed got him captured.

His wife guaranteed that her spouse's conduct made her end the marriage one time however just returned after a few claims and an affirmation that he had changed.

She said she had at first moved out of her matrimonal home after her spouse impregnated their neighbor's girl.

She said: "My girl let me know what she experienced in the hand of her dad at whatever point I was not around and when defied, my spouse denied, saying, he had ceased the demonstration .

"One evening, I came back from chapel and got him with our girl. Again after much arguing, I yielded on my resolve to end the marriage."

"A week ago, around 9pm, my spouse drove me to the congregation for a vigil. He was separated from everyone else with our youngsters.

The next day when I gave back, my little girl let me know what her dad did to her. When I chose to check her private part my spouse denied and practically beat me, however my neighbors mediated."

The 11-year-old young lady has asked the police to completely arraign her dad and have him sent to prison so he doesn't subject her to more awful things in future.

The state police chief, Alkali Baba Usma,, affirmed the capture and occurrence.
Thanks For Visiting Naijaballers.com Please Don't Forget To Add Your Comment To Our Posts...

To Add A Comment ? Please Check The Comment Box Below...
Thank You For Visiting


CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates

Father Rapes 11 Year Old Daughter And Impregnates Neighbors Daughter
About
Father Rapes 11 Year Old Daughter And Impregnates Neighbors Daughter - written by Unknown , published at 14:10, categorized as News . And has 0 comments
0 comments Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply
Copyright ©2015 NaijaBallers Blog
Template Redesigned By Webtech - Published by NaijaBallers
Powered by Blogger
-->