For Your Information & Entertainment News Updates

Share Your Experience Of Using ‘Fork And Knife’ To Eat For The First Time

by Adedeji , at 21:31 , has 0 comments



I don’t know why humans are just making life difficult for themselves.

I was at an event two days ago, and I was served a mouth watering dish, but only fork and knife was provided without SPOON (can you imagine).

I don’t know how to use it and the painful part is that it was a round table with two girls close by. Well knowing the type of person I am, I asked my friend for suggestion and he asked me to be myself. That statement was a motivation, I just dumped the knife, used the fork as spoon and used my hand to clear the chicken.

Well I am a Nigerian and I just pity people making life difficult for themselves in the name of civilization.

Why don’t you share your own experience, I know NBB readers will sure make this Post fun. :)

Drop your Comments.


Thanks For Visiting Naijaballers.com Please Don't Forget To Add Your Comment To Our Posts...

To Add A Comment ? Please Check The Comment Box Below...
Thank You For Visiting


CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates

Share Your Experience Of Using ‘Fork And Knife’ To Eat For The First Time
About
Share Your Experience Of Using ‘Fork And Knife’ To Eat For The First Time - written by Adedeji , published at 21:31, categorized as NBForum . And has 0 comments
0 comments Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply
Copyright ©2015 NaijaBallers Blog
Template Redesigned By Webtech - Published by NaijaBallers
Powered by Blogger
-->