For Your Information & Entertainment News Updates

Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out

by Adedeji , at 20:57 , has 0 comments



Here is how a man of God asked a sister out:

Oh! sister Elizabeth. . . Sorry I'm sweating profusely, I just descended from the mountain.

On 19th of May, exactly 12PM, i was in a trance and I saw 5 girls, 3 from choir, 2 from the usher and i said: God! what is this?

God said to me, son! one of this girls will be your wife.
And i asked: God! what should i do now? And God said: son, go ye to the mountain and pray/fast for 14days.

Immediately! sister Elizabeth, you won't believe it, i packed all my things and headed to the mountain.
While i was in the mountain fasting and praying, i said God! reveal unto me that particular lady who will be my wife.

On the 14th day, Behold! i heard the voice of the lord like a thunder saying: Son! i want to deliver unto you, that lady that will be your wife!

And behold! As i looked, I saw YOU coming from heaven with a wedding gown, and i said: God! what is this?

God said unto me: THAT IS YOUR WIFE!!! I said: God! I know sister Elizabeth from a distance, God said: go unto her and tell her what I've said for it's only thou violence that taketh it by force!
So i ran down here to tell you straight away that God said YOU WILL BE MY WIFE!!!!!!

Isn't that the best wooing line gringrin?

Kindly drop your comment
Thanks For Visiting Naijaballers.com Please Don't Forget To Add Your Comment To Our Posts...

To Add A Comment ? Please Check The Comment Box Below...
Thank You For Visiting


CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates

Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out
About
Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out - written by Adedeji , published at 20:57, categorized as NBForum . And has 0 comments
0 comments Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply
Copyright ©2015 NaijaBallers Blog
Template Redesigned By Webtech - Published by NaijaBallers
Powered by Blogger
-->