For Your Information & Entertainment News Updates

Mayweather Is A Little Boy, A Broken Person – Muhammad Ali’s Daughter, Laila Ali

by Unknown , at 14:06 , has 0 comments



Ealier yesterday, Mayweather said “I Am Better Than Muhammad Ali – Floyd Mayweather Speaks”

Muhammad Ali’s daughter called Floyd Mayweather Jr “a little boy” ahead of the undefeated American’s historic showdown with Filipino icon Manny Pacquiao.

In the lead-up to the ‘Fight of the Century’ Mayweather suggested he was a greater fighter and had done more for boxing than Ali.
“I don’t agree that he’s better than Muhammad Ali,” Laila Ali said on CBS Sports.
“That’s a whole other conversation, but I [also] think about the man my father is outside the ring.”
“I know Floyd. I know his family,” she said.
I wanted to reach out to him and have a conversation with him because I see a little boy, even though he’s a grown man, and I see a broken person.

Laila said she was obviously against his treatment of women – Mayweather Jr has been found guilty on multiple counts of domestic battery – and the welterweight champion needed someone in his corner who would be honest with him.
“I know when you have money and when you have ‘power’ and you have all these ‘yes’ people around you, sometimes you don’t have that person to pull you aside and really give it to you straight,” she said.
“So every once in a while I’m just like, ‘You know what, I need to reach out to Floyd and I need to have a conversation with him’, because I don’t hate him.
“I dislike the way that he acts and I dislike the way that he treats people and obviously I’m definitely not down with his beating up on women because that’s very cowardly.
“But the first thing I think about is the fact that he needs somebody to reach out to him and kind of guide him.”

Thanks For Visiting Naijaballers.com Please Don't Forget To Add Your Comment To Our Posts...

To Add A Comment ? Please Check The Comment Box Below...
Thank You For Visiting


CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates

Mayweather Is A Little Boy, A Broken Person – Muhammad Ali’s Daughter, Laila Ali
About
Mayweather Is A Little Boy, A Broken Person – Muhammad Ali’s Daughter, Laila Ali - written by Unknown , published at 14:06, categorized as Sports . And has 0 comments
0 comments Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply
Copyright ©2015 NaijaBallers Blog
Template Redesigned By Webtech - Published by NaijaBallers
Powered by Blogger
-->