For Your Information & Entertainment News Updates

Floyd Mayweather Champ Hints At September Bout With Amir Khan

by Webtek , at 09:58 , has 0 comments



Mayweather has hinted that he will be fighting Amir Khan in his last fight in September before retiring from the sports

Floyd Mayweather has hinted that he will be facing British boxer, Amir Khan for his final fight in September.

Mayweather who on Saturday, May 2 defeated Manny Pacquiao to remain unbeaten has revealed that he will be fighting just one more match in September before quiting the game of boxing.

Asked who is left for him to beat, after his fight with Pacquiao, Mayweather gave a one word reply, 'Khan.'

Khan was ringside in Las Vegas for the Mayweather and Pacquiao fight has revealed his readiness to fight the undefeated American.
"I think the fight is there," Khan told BBC Radio Five Live's Sportsweek programme. 
"I spoke to Len Ellerbe, his manager, I saw him in the media room and he came over to say ''Hi...he's ready when you are. 
"I think Mayweather's team are wanting the fight. But then - on the other hand - I've even spoken to Manny's team and they said the same thing. (They said), ''Look Amir, I think it'd be good to have the fight between you and Manny next. 
"So, I'm in a position where I could fight either guy but I think Mayweather's the one I want, because I really believe I have his number."
Thanks For Visiting Naijaballers.com Please Don't Forget To Add Your Comment To Our Posts...

To Add A Comment ? Please Check The Comment Box Below...
Thank You For Visiting


CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates

Floyd Mayweather Champ Hints At September Bout With Amir Khan
About
Floyd Mayweather Champ Hints At September Bout With Amir Khan - written by Webtek , published at 09:58, categorized as Foreign , News , Sports . And has 0 comments
0 comments Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply
Copyright ©2015 NaijaBallers Blog
Template Redesigned By Webtech - Published by NaijaBallers
Powered by Blogger
-->