For Your Information & Entertainment News Updates

WAITING BE THIS:- See the Man Whose Penis Weighs 4.3KG After Increasing it Through Surgery! [SEE PHOTOS]

by Unknown , at 11:37 , has 0 comments




You’re looking at Mich Stunz a 45 year old man who resides in Berlin and who may never have the pleasure of having sex again after his penis enlargement. which has made his penis weigh approximately 4.3kg!!

According to Vice, he explained why he decided to enlarge his penis with silicon injections, Stunz said, “I think the whole thing started 20 years ago when I got a penis pump as a present.

“I was way too curious not to try it out. First, I tried it secretly for myself. But then it happened that I went out pumped up. And I realized that it was a good feeling.”

Speaking about why he chose to enlarge his penis, “‘I had the feeling that I wasn’t trapped in the body I was born with, but that I had the possibility to shape it myself to change it.”

Thanks For Visiting Naijaballers.com Please Don't Forget To Add Your Comment To Our Posts...

To Add A Comment ? Please Check The Comment Box Below...
Thank You For Visiting


CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates

WAITING BE THIS:- See the Man Whose Penis Weighs 4.3KG After Increasing it Through Surgery! [SEE PHOTOS]
About
WAITING BE THIS:- See the Man Whose Penis Weighs 4.3KG After Increasing it Through Surgery! [SEE PHOTOS] - written by Unknown , published at 11:37, categorized as Foreign . And has 0 comments
0 comments Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply
Copyright ©2015 NaijaBallers Blog
Template Redesigned By Webtech - Published by NaijaBallers
Powered by Blogger
-->