For Your Information & Entertainment News Updates

I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares

by Webtek , at 12:49 , has 0 comments



Jimi Agbaje says he would not be running for governor of Lagos state again.

He says having lost the first and the second time, he would be seeking other ways to be of service to people of the state.

“If I have run once and I have run twice and I don’t get my way to be Governor, then I will find another way to be of service to the people” he told Channels TV.

Thanks For Visiting Naijaballers.com Please Don't Forget To Add Your Comment To Our Posts...

To Add A Comment ? Please Check The Comment Box Below...
Thank You For Visiting


CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates

I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares
About
I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares - written by Webtek , published at 12:49, categorized as News . And has 0 comments
0 comments Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply
Copyright ©2015 NaijaBallers Blog
Template Redesigned By Webtech - Published by NaijaBallers
Powered by Blogger
-->