For Your Information & Entertainment News Updates

Rapper Reminisce Bags Orijin Deal

by Webtek , at 19:09 , has 0 comments



Rap star, Remilekun Safaru better known as Reminisce, has started the year 2015 with a new deal as ambassador of Guinness’ Orijin Herbal Drink, P.M.NEWS Entertainment CafĂ© learnt.

Reminisce, in a message, said last year was good to him and he is grateful.
“The year 2014 was a dope year for me and I want to thank you for taking this journey with me. This is the life I dreamt of, this is the path I chose. All my life all I wanted was to speak through my music and give my fans something to cherish; a timeless treasure to hold dear. I see us exceeding everything we have done. And it has begun with a massive endorsement. Today, I am #AlagaOrijin – The Orijinal of Orijinals and my third studio album, Baba Hafusa, will change everything,” Reminisce said.

According to the rap star, if anyone had told him he would be this massive in 2008 while he was leaving home to pursue his dreams, he would never have imagined it.

“But thank God here we are today. We pushed over 1 million copies of the Alaga Ibile album, and closed the year with a dope endorsement from the wonderful people at Samsung. Our hard work paid off – we got recognised by Time Magazine. My life is beautiful and I have you to thank for it,” he said.
However, the rap star noted that it has not all been rosy as he has also experienced low points.

“I’m working harder every day, building and pushing, knowing it’s only a matter of time before victory is firmly in my grasp,” he said.

Reminisce also unveiled his Ibile Army which he described as a growing movement. The army includes Sojay and The Voice, who have been signed on.
Thanks For Visiting Naijaballers.com Please Don't Forget To Add Your Comment To Our Posts...

To Add A Comment ? Please Check The Comment Box Below...
Thank You For Visiting


CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates

Rapper Reminisce Bags Orijin Deal
About
Rapper Reminisce Bags Orijin Deal - written by Webtek , published at 19:09, categorized as Entertainment . And has 0 comments
0 comments Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply
Copyright ©2015 NaijaBallers Blog
Template Redesigned By Webtech - Published by NaijaBallers
Powered by Blogger
-->