For Your Information & Entertainment News Updates

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE CEO [ NAIJABALLERS.COM ] ELEGUSHI OLOYEDE

by Webtek , at 10:10 , has 0 comments



Today I celebrate ME! The birth of Me! The person I have grown to be! The person I will become! The brother, Son, Friend, Boyfriend, CEO; I am! and the Father I will be someday! I celebrate Me today!

I am grateful to God for the gift of life, I am void without him. Also thankful to my earthly parents for nurturing me into the graceful, lovely, and great Man I am today.

Happy birthday to Me! I wish myself many more years of joy, love, laughter, health and prosperity. I wish myself strength and wisdom for days to come and success with everything I do today, and tomorrow!


Here’s a drink to ME!


AND THANKS TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY THAT HAVE BEEN SUPPORTIVE TO ME, I SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO YA'ALL...
Thanks For Visiting Naijaballers.com Please Don't Forget To Add Your Comment To Our Posts...

To Add A Comment ? Please Check The Comment Box Below...
Thank You For Visiting


CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE CEO [ NAIJABALLERS.COM ] ELEGUSHI OLOYEDE
About
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE CEO [ NAIJABALLERS.COM ] ELEGUSHI OLOYEDE - written by Webtek , published at 10:10, categorized as CelebritiesBio , Education , Entertainment , Foreign , Health , Movies , Music , News , Politics , Sports , Technology , Video . And has 0 comments
0 comments Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply
Copyright ©2015 NaijaBallers Blog
Template Redesigned By Webtech - Published by NaijaBallers
Powered by Blogger
-->